Because i am not in favour of machismo and my intention was to make fun of governments not of women. In fact I would go as far as to say women are better men. Otherwise Mohammed Yunus wouldn't give his credits only to women!
marcus
(and girls as such would include children who obviously can not make legaly binding contracts!)
I am a postgraduate student at the IFW Kiel (Germany). I hold a bachelor degree in Economics from the Faculty of Economics in Trento and a MA in International relations. My main research interests are in international trade and finance.
MATTEO FALAGIARDA
I am a Master's student at the Henley Business School (University of Reading). I received a bachelor's degree in economics and a master's degree in european and international studies from the University of Trento. My areas of interest are international economics, economic growth and development.
I would rather say: "why governments are like girls?"
ReplyDeleteMatteo F.
Yes, Marcus, why a teen?
ReplyDeleteA. B.
Because i am not in favour of machismo and my intention was to make fun of governments not of women. In fact I would go as far as to say women are better men. Otherwise Mohammed Yunus wouldn't give his credits only to women!
ReplyDeletemarcus
(and girls as such would include children who obviously can not make legaly binding contracts!)